jueves, 11 de septiembre de 2014



Well this time is Volk, from Nu Pogodi series. I just fell in love for the series and this character, well except for the smoke. Immediately it became one of may favorite cartoons, and Volk is just so cute. I have already drawn a few pictures of him.

His objective is always to chase Zayats, and how you imagine, he always fail. However, by different reasons, they almost always end up dancing or something a bit weird. 




_____________________________________________________

In other business I've been playing Wonderful 101, kinda hard to get use to the controls and has a good difficult. After all it's a Platinum Games video game. I wouldn't recommend to play it casual. Also I love the art of this game.






No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario