miércoles, 17 de septiembre de 2014

Another Commission for Dargon

Once again commissioned by Dargon. This time in the armor of Fume Knight from Dark Souls II Old Iron King. We're both fans of the franchise and play it a lot, but recently, for some reason, I don't feel like playing Dark Souls II. Maybe it's because right know I'm obsessed with Mass Effect 3 and my hosubando Garrus.

__________________________________________________________

Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon

This game is beautiful! Sincerely, the gameplay is nothing from other world, in fact it's very simple. But the story and art direction is movie quality. I recommend it only if you like this kind of japanese art and stories. It reminds me a little Dark Souls because you use the bonfires to rest, level up, recover hp, as check points, and the monsters re-spawn if you use them.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario