miércoles, 29 de octubre de 2014

Nudes!

More of sketches of Ace Hart from Dog City. Hmm... I'm thinking on use a character design between my style and the original style of Dog City on my little fan project rather than a full version of the characters in my style.




 Also, continuing with my "Famous" Wolves series, quotation marks 'cause some of the are practically unknown, this time is Volg from Shining Tears.

In drawing it's normal and recommendable to do first a nude version of the character and then add clothes, usually without genitals though. I always do it, but from now on I'll keep the nude version and color it. I know some artist already do this, but I used to get rid of the nude version.

And with out nothing more to say, I got to sleep. Laters!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario